Carolina Foothills FCU will now offer a mobile banking app along with mobile banking site that we already use – The app makes it easy to check balances, view transaction history, transfer money between CFFCU accounts, and find information about CFFCU from your mobile phone. As well as locations for shared branching and ATMs. We have worked very hard to get this app up and running and are excited to get this to our members. The name of our app is CFFCU365, because you will have access to your money 365 days a year. The app will be avaliable to download on the App Store for Apple users and Google Play for Android users.
Our app is LIVE!
Mobile Banking is currently available in 2 forms:
- a website optimized to look great and load quickly on small screens
- a downloadable application that offers all the features of the web page and a few extras such as the ability to track your expenses with chart
Additionally, we have a mobile site that offers contact information and branch/ATM locations available for members at: http://m.cffcu.org
Requirements for using mobile banking:
- You must have a CFFCU account
- You must be signed up to use home banking
- You must have a cell phone with a data plan, the ability to view web pages, and the ability to run applications (for the downloadable version only).
Lastly, when using the downloadable app you will be send by email a PIN number to enter inorder to verify your identity. This will be the email that we currently have on this system for you. If you believe that we may not have an email for you or wish to check you email to make sure we have to correct one please contact your local branch.
We would like to again thank you for being a member of Carolina Fooothills Federal Credit Union!